BGP SPEED PITCHING EVENT!
Are you a creative Manitoban?
Do you have a great feature or series proposal?
Do you want to practice your pitching skills?
This is your chance!
Buffalo Gal Pictures is putting out an open call for Manitoba-based writers and creators to pitch us your projects!
HOW IT WORKS
SPEED DATING involves a series of short conversations with potential partners in order to determine whether there is mutual interest
SPEED PITCHING allows you to "match" with a production company development executive to potentially generate interest in your creative project.
You will have 10 minutes to pitch your project.
We recommend treating it like a conversation, rather than reading from a prepared document.
Tell us about you, about your idea, about what inspired you to create it.
This is your time to shine!
* Pitch dates: February 25, 26, 2021 / Times: 1pm - 3 pm CT
* Deadline to submit: February 22, 2021
* Confirmed pitch date/time, along with a Zoom link will be emailed to interested respondents.
* The Zoom call will be a group call, so feel free to mingle and chat online (and make more contacts!) with your fellow creatives while you wait to be invited to a breakout room to pitch.
* You will also be required to submit a signed release form to Buffalo Gal Pictures prior to your pitch date.
* Please do not send any creative materials prior to the pitch date - following your pitch, we will request them if interested.
* Please indicate if you do not have wi-fi access, and we can work with you to make alternate pitching arrangements.
* One project per entrant.
If you are interested, please go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLfJcRZYB6CpBnG1-mYLAfbDpywt6sAVGrQwLjyvMvPFTM6w/viewform
An independent production company experienced in both feature film and television production, Buffalo Gal Pictures was founded in 1994. In the three decades since, the company has generated a diverse slate of projects by forging collaborative relationships with creative talent and building successful co-production partnerships domestically and internationally.